Thanks for voting!
Here are the current poll results
TaylorMade M3 Driverview other products
The M3's Twist Face is a radical departure from previous TaylorMade faces, with 'corrective face angles' used off-centre to reduce unwanted sidespin and deliver straighter shots. This is done by putting more loft and opening the face in the high-toe and using less with a closed face in the low-heel, which combat golfers' two most common mishits.
Key features and benefits:
- Twist Face uses corrective face angles to combat off-centre hits
- Reinforced Hammerhead slot springs to boost distance across the face
- Lightweight adjustable hosel has 12 settings to improve loft and face angle
- Forgiving 460cc and workable 440cc versions available
- Adjust trajectory, forgiveness and shape using the Y-Track weights
During a fitting we can experiment with the two sole weights to find your best ball flight. We'll also try different lofts and shafts, which is why you really must trust a pro who can advise you on your best driver set-up.